I have a Surface Pro 4. When I go to add an attached document to an email, the font size of the documents names listed in a folder or on my desktop are so small, I can hardly read them. Is there a way way to increase the size? If I try the two finger method to expand the size, it just changes the view style... icons, details, content, etc.
    06-12-2018 05:46 PM
    Different printer, different look
    Word processors like Word are generally designed to produce documents to be printed. When Word displays a document in a print layout or page view, it uses the characteristics of the currently-selected printer to determine what the document will look like when printed.

Printer characteristics vary a lot. Default margins, paper size, and other differences in both capability and configuration can make a document appear very differently when viewed or printed on one system as compared to another.

Different system, different look
    Another common difference is fonts, which are not the same across systems.

If you create a document using one font that happens to be installed on your computer, and then view it on another system where the font is not present, things will look different. Word will substitute something “close” to the font you wanted. Unfortunately, “close” is vague, and can be startlingly different from what you intended.

The solution: PDF
    Word to PDFThe PDF file format is specifically created to solve this problem. PDF, which stands for “Portable Document Format”, is designed to display exactly the same everywhere, even across different operating systems, no matter what your system or printer characteristics.

Current versions of Microsoft Word and other word processors can save to PDF format directly. PDF creation acts like a printer — but a printer that’s the same everywhere. The interface used to save as PDF often looks very much like an interface you use to print the document.

The resulting PDF file can be viewed anywhere with a PDF reader and should look, and even print, exactly the same as your original PDF.
    06-12-2018 08:26 PM
    I would try adjusting Display Scaling in Display Settings.
    06-13-2018 01:49 PM