My Whatsapp contact list is not updating

Raza Zaidi

May 17, 2017
Visit site
When starting to use my phone, I had put my sim into the 2nd slot by mistake. I used my phone for a while and then shifted the sim into slot 1 because my mobile internet was not working with sim in slot 2.

But now everytime I add a new contact or make changes to an already existing contact, the contacts are not added or updated in my whatsapp list. It has now become impossible for me to add a new contact into whatsapp because of this problem nor can I update originally existing contacts because some of their numbers have changed.

Is there anyway to solve this problem and can my data from slot 2 be added to slot 1 like SMSs and call history etc?

Also documents that I am saving on my phone are not saving in my documents folder in my phone. When I go to view a pdf in places, I don't find the document to be present, but it still allows me to view it if I go into recent if I had opened the document as soon as I downloaded it. Otherwise, there is no way to find it.

Can anyone help me with these queries of mine?
Any assistance in these regards would be duly appreciated.
And P.S. I have already updated my whatsapp to the recent version and contacts are still not adding/updating.

Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm assuming this is on windows phone 8.1?

Can you save contacts to phone memory instead of SIM memory?

Secondly, pdf files cannot be seen through file manager, that was a limitation with windows phone 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion