Why Different Colored Backgrounds in Screen Saver

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
This isn't terribly important, but I was wondering why my Lenovo's screen saver has a blue background while my HP's is black. They are set up the same, synced theme, etc. I would think that the blue background would cause excessive battery drain. Any ideas? Thanks. IMG_20180712_080708.jpg

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Interesting - there definitely has to be a different setting or maybe a quirk. Isn’t Bubbles supposed to be over whatever is being displayed?

But displaying Blue isn’t likely to be an battery issue unless the Lenovo has an OLED panel. or the brightness is turned up (independent of the color)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Interesting - there definitely has to be a different setting or maybe a quirk. Isn’t Bubbles supposed to be over whatever is being displayed?

But displaying Blue isn’t likely to be an battery issue unless the Lenovo has an OLED panel. or the brightness is turned up (independent of the color)
I thought bubbles was an over the display screen saver too, but on all of my devices, it either goes black or blue like in the picture. It's definitely odd. Thanks for the info about battery drain. I feel better about that now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon