How can i delete the admin account without the password?

Miranda Pereyra

Sep 23, 2018
Visit site
A School that was closing sold all there computers. The computer has windows 10 on it. There are 2 user accounts on the drive one is for the teacher and the other is the students. I have no password for the teacher account. Which is the admin acct. So that account has all the access to the computer for control panel and everything. Is there a way to bypass and change the account?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
A School that was closing sold all there computers. The computer has windows 10 on it. There are 2 user accounts on the drive one is for the teacher and the other is the students. I have no password for the teacher account. Which is the admin acct. So that account has all the access to the computer for control panel and everything. Is there a way to bypass and change the account?

Yes, there is however this a catch 22 situation as it can also be used to bypass login details of other users. So I will not detail these steps here.

So I would simply suggest a clean install, you can get the Windows 10 install media directly from Microsoft - here: www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

To get the license key, use Produkey by Nirsoft.net - no install required - you can unzip and should be able to run it from the student account.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, there is however this a catch 22 situation as it can also be used to bypass login details of other users. So I will not detail these steps here.

So I would simply suggest a clean install, you can get the Windows 10 install media directly from Microsoft - here: www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

To get the license key, use Produkey by Nirsoft.net - no install required - you can unzip and should be able to run it from the student account.
This is probably the best suggestion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes