why can t I setup email accounts on Lumia 950

Thomas Patterson

Oct 16, 2018
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 , I can't get my yahoo email account to set up. It keeps popping up out of date. I have done a hard reset, and updated it. And still does not work. Any suggestions on what , if anything can be done.Please help

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
are you trying to set it up with outlook mail? cuzz I'm having trouble setting yahoo also, it lets me go through the email address and password but then the last page is blank, I can't press anything to finalize the account... SOOOO annoying

rlouie001

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem after an update several months ago. On my Alcatel Idol 4s, I had to install and activate both my Yahoo and my sbcglobal.net accounts using Outlook mail app and sync them before I was able to get my email from Yahoo.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
ok so I figured it out, on my Surface 3 pro tablet I added the yahoo acc. (email addy and pasword) then another window pops up, but for some reason it doesn't render properly, theres no buttons to accept or OK.. so what I did was hit tab button 2X and press enter, that should get you to the next window and all should be good... hope this helps, let me know if anyone needs help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills