Im looking for a suitable usb-c hub with an additional USB-C connection not for power delivery.

I have a surface book 2 15" and have stored all my games on an external 1TB SSD USB-C HDD, when Im using my Mixed reality headset I have to connect the EXT HDD in USB 3 port as I can not find any USB-C hubs which allow me to connect the HDD in the USB-C format.

Does anyone know of any hubs which have this option ??
    01-09-2019 05:36 AM
    Im looking for a suitable usb-c hub with an additional USB-C connection not for power delivery.

I have a surface book 2 15" and have stored all my games on an external 1TB SSD USB-C HDD, when Im using my Mixed reality headset I have to connect the EXT HDD in USB 3 port as I can not find any USB-C hubs which allow me to connect the HDD in the USB-C format.

Does anyone know of any hubs which have this option ??
    What about something like these?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kensington-...pUvbUpU3771021

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ICZI-Conver...pUvbUpU3771021
    01-11-2019 12:17 AM
    Im searching for an appropriate usb-c center point with an extra USB-C association not for power conveyance.

I have a surface book 2 15" and have put away the entirety of my recreations on an outside 1TB SSD USB-C HDD, when Im utilizing my Mixed reality headset I need to associate the EXT HDD in USB 3 port as I can not discover any USB-C center points which enable me to interface the HDD in the USB-C arrange.

Does anybody know about any centers which have this alternative ??
    01-11-2019 10:52 AM
    Im searching for an appropriate usb-c center point with an extra USB-C association not for power conveyance.

I have a surface book 2 15" and have put away the entirety of my recreations on an outside 1TB SSD USB-C HDD, when Im utilizing my Mixed reality headset I need to associate the EXT HDD in USB 3 port as I can not discover any USB-C center points which enable me to interface the HDD in the USB-C arrange.

Does anybody know about any centers which have this alternative ??
    I know it's abit late never the less...

To clarify when you say centers / center points, you are referring to USB C Hubs?

Also what price range are you looking at?

Lastly, next time please create your own thread :).
    02-13-2019 10:09 AM
    I know it's abit late never the less...

To clarify when you say centers / center points, you are referring to USB C Hubs?

Also what price range are you looking at?

Lastly, next time please create your own thread :).
    Did either the OP or person above you try your links? Maybe they will be useful.
    02-14-2019 07:48 AM
    Did either the OP or person above you try your links? Maybe they will be useful.
    I have no idea lol... as neither have been in contact through PMs or mentions.
    02-14-2019 02:10 PM
    I have no idea lol... as neither have been in contact through PMs or mentions.
    At least we tried.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    02-15-2019 08:00 AM