Videos will not play using continuim

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I can no longer watch videos while using continuim with my idol 4s. YouTube gives a playback error and other websites will not play either. They work fine just using the phone. All other aspects of continuim are fine.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I can no longer watch videos while using continuim with my idol 4s. YouTube gives a playback error and other websites will not play either. They work fine just using the phone. All other aspects of continuim are fine.

In all honesty, it may just be another nail in Continuum and W10M's coffin. What other websites did you try that also gave the same error?

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I do think it is an edge issue, as ebay gives a message that they no longer support the mobile browser i am using. At the same time I am confused at why no problems on just the phone or if using continuum with a pc monitor instead of tv. The tv previously worked perfectly.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I do think it is an edge issue, as ebay gives a message that they no longer support the mobile browser i am using. At the same time I am confused at why no problems on just the phone or if using continuum with a pc monitor instead of tv. The tv previously worked perfectly.

What TV do you have? If it is a smartTV, maybe it had a recent software update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb