Having a small issue with Microsoft launcher

JordanC117

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I recently switched to the LG G7 and have put Microsoft launcher on it. I'm having a small issue where there's a sizable gap between the dock and the first row of apps that i can't use. The space is definitely big enough to fit another row of apps and on my last Android I had apps right up against the dock. I've tried messing with the row and column settings but can't fix it am I missing something obvious or is this just an issue with LG?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I recently switched to the LG G7 and have put Microsoft launcher on it. I'm having a small issue where there's a sizable gap between the dock and the first row of apps that i can't use. The space is definitely big enough to fit another row of apps and on my last Android I had apps right up against the dock. I've tried messing with the row and column settings but can't fix it am I missing something obvious or is this just an issue with LG?

It may be due to the manufacturer. On my Xiaomi phone there's a gap between the dock and first level of icons, same as you described.

wheresjonnie

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. It is a major problem for me. I've used Microsoft launcher for many years now but I will probably look for a new launcher soon. This problem Is intermittent for me. It occurred infrequently until a recent update. Now it occurs most of the time. But not all of the time. Microsoft launcher is usually good at fixing things that it breaks with updates. So I still have hope. But that hope wanes each day it is not fixed. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s10

wheresjonnie

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
I found one workaround. When I restart my phone the problem recurs. If I watch something in Netflix fullscreen for a minute the problem goes away. Pretty stupid. But at least I can control it more now.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you both try the beta versions of MS Launcher? Try those to see if they fix your issues. You can sign up as a beta tester for the app on MS Launcher's app page on the Play Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3