What do you consider to be the requirements for being a Microsoft ******?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Being a fan boy is not so much the devices your own or the software you have. It's a mindset. A belief.

The idea is that the company you support is better than any other company and they have the best stuff. All their stuff and ideas are great.

I don't think there are many MS fanboys around but there could be. I haven't been paying attention to that nonsense be honest.

Use what works for you.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Dig!.gif

If the OP is not joking, then just use what works best for you. The whole concept of fanboyism is a joke and borders on naivete beyond comprehension as 99.9% companies don't care about you just their profits.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
, yeah of course, not guilty as in buyers remorse lol. As long as I get my mileage out of it (I am looking at you Whatsapp) I don't care about wp 'dying'.

I often think what if I had stayed with Windows Phone and not moved to Android. Sadly, with my job, it would not have been viable. Also, apps I use like Spotify and Toshl are no longer available on Windows Phone. That's why I am just happy we are getting the Surface Duo.

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
I often think what if I had stayed with Windows Phone and not moved to Android. Sadly, with my job, it would not have been viable. Also, apps I use like Spotify and Toshl are no longer available on Windows Phone. That's why I am just happy we are getting the Surface Duo.
, i guess i am lucky that i don't need so much apps on my phone, i mainly use the camera, browser, note apps and chat apps. If you still have your wp phone, maybe you can put windows 10x or 10 on it. It won't be a phone but at least a cool pda. And you can use stuff like mouse without borders and Signal/Telegram etc.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
, i guess i am lucky that i don't need so much apps on my phone, i mainly use the camera, browser, note apps and chat apps. If you still have your wp phone, maybe you can put windows 10x or 10 on it. It won't be a phone but at least a cool pda. And you can use stuff like mouse without borders and Signal/Telegram etc.

Sadly the apps everyone wants either already left the platform or they never even arrived.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12