Does any audio interface work with the Surface Pro X?

gatti1887

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi

I need badly to find an audio interface that can work with the Surface Pro X, does anyone have any knowledge/experience in this matter? Tried several but none of them are recognised even if software appeared to install okay. Perhaps there is an exception somewhere??

Huge thanks for any help,

Tom

gatti1887

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Thank you both for the replies, I need to be able to connect my instrumental microphones to record into Reaper (which seems to run fine 32-bit) and I also need to use to them for conferencing applications like Zoom/Skype (now more urgently than ever given the lovely scenario we face).

I have tried my Steinberg UR44 and a focusrite. Despite software installing okay, neither of them recognise the fact that the devices were connected, either straight into the USB C connectors or via a dongle etc. I will buy something that works if anything even can....

Thank you for any help,

Tom

gatti1887

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, yes I am aware of ARM being the issue so was hoping someone might know of an exception out there? If not ..... would it be at all likely for developing hardware to become compatible in future?

The Surface Pro X is the ideal machine for my needs apart from this one issue (the normal surface pro screen is too small critically).

Thanks for any opinion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon