I <3 Bing [Rewards]

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha don't worry. I always get $5 amazon gift cards, which we all share. Since everyone in my family tends to use my Prime account, they're all welcome to use the gift cards. At least this way we rack up points faster.

I sent my wife a few starbucks gift cards through email. When she realized that she could be getting amazon/starbucks dollars just by using bing as her regular search engine she made an account and started racking up the points as well :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I wish the UK had bing rewards, I use bing so much it keep asking me every few days "Are you human or robot due to the level of searching can you answer this question to make sure your not automated".

Last edited:

Santiago Pedraza

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I just absolutely love Bing. Great search engine that integrates with my Microsoft ecosystem all nice and cozy, while providing great search results and an awesome user interface!! Since I have first started using Bing, I've never had a moment of "I kinda want to use Google again". Great job Microsoft!

Now, for the even better part. Bing Rewards. This program is the bomb! These Windows Phone app cards I can redeem make Bing awesome and an extreme joy to use for me. I can get the best apps on Windows Phone for free! It's a win-win for all sides I believe; Bing earns dedicated users (me), I get an awesome service and apps for free, and more developers earn money! :)

Tell me guys, do you use Bing? What are your opinions on it?
I personally began using it this week and absolutely love it. Someone told me I could get free Amazon gift cards so I said to myself, why not? Best decision I could have ever made. I don't regret it at all. :)

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just discovered that you CAN get Bing credits via the native search from your W8(.1) tablet computers... IF your Bing Rewards account is connected to your Microsoft account. If Bing Rewards is through your Facebook account, you will not get credit for your native Bing searches. And the worst part is, I am a Silver-almost-Gold Bing Member connected through my Facebook account, and you can't transfer your points from one account to the other. Gosh im so mad. I search all the time on my Surface and can't get the credit for it.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been a gold member for more than a year, maybe two - I don't remember... I can tell you from my account page that the first time I redeemed points was in September of 2012, though, and I've racked up a total of over 3500 points. I search a good bit, and something I just recently started doing is clicking on every news item at the bottom of the bing homepage, whether I read the article or not. Click the notification icon at the top of the page, too, because sometimes those clicks are multiple points.

And yes, I do wish Bing Rewards were integrated into the default search of the WP.

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been doing Bing Rewards since it started. Have lifetime rewards near the 20,000 points level. I used to redeem primarily for frequent flyer miles but after they got rid of that option, it's mostly $5 Amazon gift cards and an occasional sweepstakes.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The best reward going atm is the 5% off at MSFT Store. Depending on what you are buying it could be worth a few coins.

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I love Bing rewards. I just wish I had started using it sooner so I could've had more potential points. I've redeemed so many Amazon gift cards so far.

mikefeero

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
My Microsoft account has been banned from the rewards program. I emailed them, trying to figure out why, but I'm getting the "you must have made some sort of violation at some point to put a flag on your account."

Its getting old, considering I use this account for literally everything and now I have to get a new one cause they messed up. Not cool man!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta