Bing and Foxnews team up. Bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Your statement shows your ignorance. Al Sharpton is an activist for civil rights
and that doesn't mean he promotes a racist agenda. If you have a link to back up your bigoted statement please post it. The reason Fox has the highest ratings is because most of the time their not reporting factual news. If naked news was legal and uninformative it would have the highest ratings.

Did you really just call his statement bigoted? Really?

He believes that Sharpton uses race politics for personal gain. That doesn't make his comment bigoted.

Such an accusation is exteremely incendiary and works against rational discourse.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on your ability to own up to your own mistakes. I'm very impressed with you. I thought you were gonna do something crazy, like say... Idk, "my bad?"

You and the horse you rode in on can also ignore me if you wish. I promise I won't shed a tear.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Your statement shows your ignorance. Al Sharpton is an activist for civil rights
and that doesn't mean he promotes a racist agenda. If you have a link to back up your bigoted statement please post it. The reason Fox has the highest ratings is because most of the time their not reporting factual news. If naked news was legal and uninformative it would have the highest ratings.

LAMO
What a crock. Especially the Sharpton part. Do you live in a cave?
Activist for civil rights? Not racist? LOL. You're a riot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac