Problem with Bing Maps on the WP

Neyney10

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
when I try to search for a street in Bing maps near my home with the format of [No.][Street Name][City Name][*Country]

*isnt that much of an important input.

it mostly dont recognize the street and show me the city only.[since like, ever]
Today, there were 5 Minutes, which it actually recognized a street, so I tried different streets in the city, and Walla, it worked perfectly, But 5 mintues later, it returned to it older status.

the wierd thing about it, its that when you Choose to pin a Point on the map manually, it shows you the street name and city name and even the code. Like, I live in Israel, so when I manually click on the map of Tel aviv and create a way point, if im using the same String it showed me, it wont work.
for an instance - the String that I've got is "49 HaMasger Tel Aviv-Yafo *Some Area code* Israel" [ofc It gave it to me in Hebrew]
so, when I copy paste it, it copy it as ""49 HaMasger Tel Aviv-Yafo" and when i paste it, it doesnt recognize it. it show me the Map of Tel Aviv in general.

*Note- im using WP8.1 and im a Developer.
*I tried to use the Desktop Bing maps, kinda same results, it shows on the search list, but when i click it, he cant recognize the place.
Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

*it worked once for 5 mintues, tried multiple times...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb