Notification Center on Bing.com?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
So, did anyone else notice that the little 'thought bubble' on bing.com (also known as the Notification Center) has disappeared?

In order for me to see it I have to click on the number of my 'current points' and it asks me to sign up for bing rewards - even though I'm already signed in and can access the Notification Center from that site...

Weird... I really hope they don't do away with the Notification Center on the homepage, very easy to quickly gauge how many searches I need to finish for the day...

michaelkriss

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Mine is gone too. I hope they dont do away with it. I would love there to be some sort of integration between it and my phone so that any notifications that show up on my phone get pushed there as well. I also noticed a couple days ago the live tile for the bing app wasn't working. I don't know if they are related or not.

Kooosh

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I noticed. I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone for good. I can see how it might be distracting/annoying for people who are signed in, but don't care about Bing Rewards. Would be nice if you could just scroll over the rewards ribbon and see that information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2