Finally BLU WIN HD LTE x150E Factory Restore Image

anon9699264

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: Finally BLU WIN HD LTE Factory Restore Image

Funny, I installed the update, plugged in my phone, it says Unsupported phone sales name.

Me too, weird. At least Ive been able to download a recovery image with the tool 'Flash_8.1.FFU' 1.67Gb. Interesting the file downloadable from 'elsewhere' WINHD.FFU is 1.76Gb ?? We seem to have different versions ?
Does anyone know the significance of the X150Q after BlU WIN HD LTE - I can't find that anywhere on mine.

anon9699264

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Me too, weird. At least Ive been able to download a recovery image with the tool 'Flash_8.1.FFU' 1.67Gb. Interesting the file downloadable from 'elsewhere' WINHD.FFU is 1.76Gb ?? We seem to have different versions ?
Does anyone know the significance of the X150Q after BlU WIN HD LTE - I can't find that anywhere on mine.

Just looked under the hood, mine is X150E ?? so what is the difference (if any). Also I've looked at windows device manager with phone connected and visible in File Explorer on laptop, there are two entries under USB devices 'Qualcomm_Composite_Device' also another separate entry other devices also Qualcomm_Composite_Device' but with a yellow exlcamation mark drivers for this device are not found, search resulted in Windows could not find driver software for your device. It seems Msoft have missed the usb drivers in their updated package for Recovery Tool.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

X150Q would be for the Americas.

X150E would be a world release with a Euro tuned radio. Hopefully that will come in to the WDRT shortly.

Debi Barik

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Finally Windows Recovery Tool Updated to support BLU WIN HD LTE

Today i got excellent news that Windows Phone Recovery Tool is updated to support BLU WIN HD devices. Now i can try windows insider previews.:grin:
Belows is Windows Central link for more information and download link..
windowscentral.com/windows-device-recovery-tool-updated-support-more-third-party-phones

anon9699264

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: Finally Windows Recovery Tool Updated to support BLU WIN HD LTE

Hi,
Sorry Debi Barik, the recovery tool doesn't work. You may be able to download a backup ROM, but the Blu Win HD LTE isn't recognised!

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site

I read that if you open up the tool, click other phone, and go through the prompts there, you can then connect your phone when prompted to restore.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, start up WDRT first to the 'Welcome' screen. Plug you phone in, click 'My device was not detected' and then scroll to the right and select 'Blu' then your phone model...

Agree that its not ideal, but you can get them talking at least.

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site

When I purchased the phone, I was led to believe it will be getting Windows 10, when released.
I had no problems with the phone so far, except I was emailed a video that couldn't be played
on the phone, but I could play it on my Nokia 520 that's running Windows 10.. Also the volume
only goes to 10, which makes it hard to hear when it's in my pants pocket, specially when
walking the dog near traffic.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

When I purchased the phone, I was led to believe it will be getting Windows 10, when released.
I had no problems with the phone so far, except I was emailed a video that couldn't be played
on the phone, but I could play it on my Nokia 520 that's running Windows 10.. Also the volume
only goes to 10, which makes it hard to hear when it's in my pants pocket, specially when
walking the dog near traffic.

You realize that 10 is just a number signifying its at its max volume right? If it went from 1 to 100 it wouldn't make the speaker any louder.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Confirmation comes in from gmincca that this ROM is for X150e (World or Euro variant) Using it on an X150q Americas variant will most likely bork your radio and leave you unable to access SIM.

OP updated.

drodbar

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site

I would love a copy of this link, if it's still available please. Managed to break my phone yesterday by not reading up enough first.

To anybody thinking about using the recently updated Recovery Tool who has the X150E - DON'T! Not yet anyway. The update that was released very recently will stop your radios from working. It is currently only for the X150Q.

To work out whether your phone is the X150E or X150Q, take the back off and read the information on the sticker inside.

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site

I would love a copy of this link, if it's still available please. Managed to break my phone yesterday by not reading up enough first.

To anybody thinking about using the recently updated Recovery Tool who has the X150E - DON'T! Not yet anyway. The update that was released very recently will stop your radios from working. It is currently only for the X150Q.

To work out whether your phone is the X150E or X150Q, take the back off and read the information on the sticker inside.
check you PM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon