W10M have good performance on WIN HD LTE?

Juan Vasquez4

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
i want to know if the BLU WIN HD LTE have a good performance running W10M, or if is slow with this OS?
do you recomend use this OS on this phone for daily use? or is better to stay on WP8.1?
i also read that all looks too small after update to W10M is this true or is just a little smaller the UI? have a good visualization?

im getting a blu win hd lte on 2 days because i want to try windows on phones. (im android user for now) but i cant decide if i should go to W10M as soon i got the phone or if i should stay in 8.1

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Windows 10 with the latest official build is very good with good battery life. The only problem is the recognition of device which is computer and not computer.portable and that's why some apps (that have different UI for PC) will switch to the wrong interface.

Juan Vasquez4

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Windows 10 with the latest official build is very good with good battery life. The only problem is the recognition of device which is computer and not computer.portable and that's why some apps (that have different UI for PC) will switch to the wrong interface.

yes im aware of that problem with the apps. for know this issue is know only on (shazam, facebook beta+messenger and outlook) isnt?
so besides that app problem, the official OS works great on blu win hd lte right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes