Blu Win HD Touch/Responsivenes: Leave screen-protector on or off?

bradleyj

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello Win HD owners,

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed a difference for responsiveness or feel between leaving the pre-installed screen protector on or taking it off?

I just bought a $99 Blu Win HD at the MS Store. At first the non-responsiveness of touch terrified me, but I think it was due to the phone setting up. I thought it might be due to being plugged in but it seems better now even plugged in. However, scrolling is still not great. I notice it can scroll smoothly but not with my finger still on the screen which makes me think it is due more to the touch-sensitivity than the processor. Have any of you noticed an improvement after taking the screen-protector off? Otherwise I will just leave it on.

Thanks!

J-Caum

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I haven't used this, but am thinking about getting it. From the description it looks like everything one would want in a screen protector

- finger print resistant (oleophobic)
- anti-glare
-'HD' clear
- tough

Search Amazon for D-Flectorshield Blu Win HD

khador

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I also got a refurb unit from eBay. Noticed delay when charging but that was fixed in the latest update. I was noticing touch problems when scrolling, it would sometime register as a touch before scrolling, which was quite annoying. I went ahead and removed the screen protector and everything is perfect now, it operates much more smoothly without it.

melissa akers1

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
There is a factory screen protector on the phone, Not sure if ppl are putting the replacement the 2nd one that come in the box on top of the factory installed one,

yonghong

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I also got a refurb unit from eBay. Noticed delay when charging but that was fixed in the latest update. I was noticing touch problems when scrolling, it would sometime register as a touch before scrolling, which was quite annoying. I went ahead and removed the screen protector and everything is perfect now, it operates much more smoothly without it.

I have the same issue, maybe I should remove protector too.

Peter Cichoszewski

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
I took mine off.. Less friction for fingers when sliding around the screen....
I am also finding that with the case provided, the power/volume buttons require a bit more effort to press

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon