New Update Dec 28th

Tarquin88

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I have th 510U variant on Mexico. And no update yet. No fw or OS update. What need to get the update? Actually I use PFD but want the FW update. Ps. I wait a week without PFD.

Eduardo Silva1

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
i'm also having some touchscreen problems, i live in brazil and i didn't recieved any update, my phone show that my model is W510I, the os version is the 8.10.12400.899 and the firmware is 00510.12500.20001.09021

Ianex

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I also have the 510u Mexican blu and no update yet, still waiting, I use developer preview and turn it off and still no update, is taking too long and the worst thing is my battery drains like crazy only get 8 hours in standby..

Eduardo Silva1

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
my problems are only with the touchscreen, i think the update will be released gradually, my battery has a good duration, once i used the phone for 19 hours with one charge

Tarquin88

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I also have the 510u Mexican blu and no update yet, still waiting, I use developer preview and turn it off and still no update, is taking too long and the worst thing is my battery drains like crazy only get 8 hours in standby..
I have the same problem with the battery. Is drain a lot o juice on standby. I call to blu support and just tell no update release for this device. Then contact us support via email and same result.

Eduardo Silva1

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Can you give me the blu email support ? i can't call them, but i tried make a contact on the site and it didn't work, and they ignored me on twitter

Eduardo Silva1

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I sent an email to Blu, they said i had to make a hard reset, and i did, but the touchscreen still has the same problem, and the phone couldn't find any update yet :/

Eduardo Silva1

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
They've answerd me that an update will be avaible soon, i don't have that phone anymore, but i think they have alredy lauched the update who fixes the touchscreen issues. How is your situation now? have you already received the update?
I got contatct with some owners and they said an update was lauched for the L version last month they fixed the touch problem and add a new feature to the camera

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes