Need Firmware for BLU w410u please?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Need Firmware for BLU w410u please

I Update the wrong firmware to my phone.
By mistake I used w410a but I need the U version.
Please, anyone has the firmware for BLU w410u?
Thank you

lsmm

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
wow... nobody?
Is there a way to copy a firmware from a device to another?
Cause I can borrow someone W410u and copy the firmware and then Flash the correct firmware on my w410u...
Please, somebody help me. Almost 1 month without the phone...

anon(8532178)

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry not much help but is it possible for you to replace the device under warranty? Or just get another device if you're financially capable.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android (from my 5x or V10)

lsmm

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Thank you guys trying to help.
I've being trying under BLU support but its the worse support I ever seen...
They don't answer your questions properly and give you just fool orientations like "make a hard reset", "restart your phone"and things like that even you telling them clearly that you need the correct firmware to flash.
Finally I asked them to give me instructions about how to send my phone to them for repair and they refuse to give me informations creating difficulties, asking me to send again and again informations that I gave already and turning everything in a bureaucracy that drove me crazy. So I sent them to "hill" and decided to search help by myself here...
That is my journey...:unhappysweat:

anon(8532178)

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Thank you guys trying to help.
I've being trying under BLU support but its the worse support I ever seen...
They don't answer your questions properly and give you just fool orientations like "make a hard reset", "restart your phone"and things like that even you telling them clearly that you need the correct firmware to flash.
Finally I asked them to give me instructions about how to send my phone to them for repair and they refuse to give me informations creating difficulties, asking me to send again and again informations that I gave already and turning everything in a bureaucracy that drove me crazy. So I sent them to "hill" and decided to search help by myself here...
That is my journey...:unhappysweat:

I don't really think BLU has any real customer support but in the meantime just try again on the forums. Also again if you have the money buy another device like a Lumia or from another platform.

If you have a PC use this program for Windows devices I doubt it'll help but it's worth a try.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA144103&token=zA4AHY2l

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android (from my Nexus 5x or LG V10)

Last edited:

lsmm

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Well... so far nothing... Thank you all who tried to help.
I still need the firmware for BLU W410u to resurrect my little device...
If someday, somebody see this post and could help me, please contact me...
Thanks

lsmm

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I didn't lose my hopes yet.
I found a place where they claim to have the firmware for download. But it has to pay a fee in order to download the file.
Since I'm desperate to fix a Blu win Jr that means I'm broke. Anyone who have access there and would likw to share the firmware with me I will be very thankful...
- Clan GSM - Uni?n de los Expertos en Telefon?a Celular

Last edited by a moderator:

Janoy Reid

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello good day, i'm also looking to the 410l version because I tried to upgrade to windows 10 phone but it didn't do anything so i tried "Windows Device Recovery Tool". But in the menu I sew Blu win jr 410a and thought maybe it's the right one..... Later on i found out that is the wrong one, But!!.. I didn't see any problems yet. Later i was using the internet through my cellular network and sew my phone wasn't using 3g anymore... So i need the 410l version please!!. If anyone can help is possible please share it to me.

Thank you...

lsmm

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Ok. If someone gets this problem like me in the future, finally there is a solution.
Windows device recovery tool (3.9) make the w410u firmware available.
So all that you need to do is install the program and flash the correct firmware again.

Janoy Reid

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes i can confirm to that Ismm Thanks for the update!!! :). At first i was like WHAT??!!!, Then i opened Windows Device Recovery Tool the in the Blu section there is now 4 different model for the Win Jr W410 series. W410a, W410i, W410u and W410l. I'm so happy now, I installed it this morning and now it's night and i can report no bugs with it so came one came all!! Let's get back in the game!!!.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39