Case for Focus Flash

PaladinPete

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. Bought my Focus Flash this past weekend and so far I'm loving it. What case or protective cover are you guys using for it?
Any suggestions on the "must have" apps? Thanks for the info.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Seems since the SFF is not a hugely popular device from an accessories manufacture's POV, the pickings are currently slim for case in terms of hard shell cases and decent silicone or TPU. The only one that I can see from a decent manufacturer is one by Incipio for $20 but I found it on Amazon, not on Incipio's own site. I cannot stand cheap grade silicone and the TPU cases currently available are for colors I do not like.

Also if you check out the Incipio one, get from Amazon, not the AT&T store as they want $45 for it. YIKES!

EDIT--Also forgot Amazon has a Casemate Barley There case for $25

p.jgordon

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Seems since the SFF is not a hugely popular device from an accessories manufacture's POV, the pickings are currently slim for case in terms of hard shell cases and decent silicone or TPU. The only one that I can see from a decent manufacturer is one by Incipio for $20 but I found it on Amazon, not on Incipio's own site. I cannot stand cheap grade silicone and the TPU cases currently available are for colors I do not like.

Also if you check out the Incipio one, get from Amazon, not the AT&T store as they want $45 for it. YIKES!

EDIT--Also forgot Amazon has a Casemate Barley There case for $25

What do you think of this one?

Samsung Focus Flash Phantom TPU Case - Black - Flat Back (no clip) - BodyGloveMobile.com

I'm debating getting one once they become available...

PaladinPete

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The case issue was resolved. My wife gave me the Incipio case for my birthday. I don't know if she got it from the AT&T store or not but I do like it and it looks good on my Focus Flash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes