Nokia Monster Purity (over ear) - $99.50 at AT&T

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I wish AT&T was selling the in ear Purity headphones. Not a fan of over ear/on ear, but I'm considering getting these because $99.50 is a great deal for these.

For those of you that bought these, are they comfortable? My biggest issue with over ear/on ear headphones is that they hurt my ears.

HimuraBattousai

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forum. And also new to AT&T.
I ordered the headset on the 9th, and waited until today only to see that the purchased is still being processed.
The online support people said that the item is backordred. (no clue what that means btw).
Does this mean that it's sold out for good? Is there any chance that I won't get the order?

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I got one on-ear one to and liking it. But it wasn't on sale and was $199..
Are over-ear ones better, worse, or about the same? Why is it so cheat at ATT -.-?

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Son really likes his over-the-ear model. My wife even likes them and I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet and buy her a pair.
I just hope AT&T is still offering them for $99.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forum. And also new to AT&T.
I ordered the headset on the 9th, and waited until today only to see that the purchased is still being processed.
The online support people said that the item is backordred. (no clue what that means btw).
Does this mean that it's sold out for good? Is there any chance that I won't get the order?
That usually means that it was in such high demand that they're waiting for more stock. You will get your item but it's gonna be late.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I wish AT&T was selling the in ear Purity headphones. Not a fan of over ear/on ear, but I'm considering getting these because $99.50 is a great deal for these.

For those of you that bought these, are they comfortable? My biggest issue with over ear/on ear headphones is that they hurt my ears.
If you have bigger ears the on-ear ones might make your ear sore a bit after long-term listening. But the cushions are very soft and comfortable in my opinion.
You could wait for the over-ear ones if you're afraid of the comfort issue, but they are going to be much more expensive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck