Windows Phone 8 Watch: Gnomio

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I think I might back it tomorrow. They have estimated shipping date out already, that means we will get the watches for sure?
I think it's a really cool concept, this other watch also has similar idea but wouldn't support Windows Phone for the longest time so I gave up on them

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just got a partial refund and they say sales are slow but they will make them anyways. Partial refund is shady
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah just when I decided to back this they pulled the site. I don't know they said they are still making it but how do I get it??

Cerif27

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love this watch. I told their responsive community team that. However just a couple days after I told them I wouldn't be contributing without proof of concept and that their lack of donations was directly related to that, the site shut down. They sited that they weren't collecting money fast enough but with a 60 day window and no proof of concept video on the site, it's my guess that they were either in over their heads or trying to scam us. Look at some of those specs. ****, look at all of them. Essentially it was a dream watch. Some of those things were beyond realistic. Color capacitive touch with downloadable apps directly through the MS store that lasts over a week on one charge? Shenanigans

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes