meifeng cases for lumia 920?

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I bought the grey one for my black Lumia 920 from the e-bay shop. Delivery was very good considering it comes from Mars or somewhere equally remote to the UK. The cover fits great but is easy to remove when you need to - I have a car dashboard holder and the holder wont clip to the phone with the cover so I have been removing the cover at least twice a day for the past couple of months and the case fits now just as well as it did when it arrived.

I love the feel of the case - slightly "furry" to hold and a great grip, plus it looks in my opinion, to be one of the best third party cases around. I just wish I'd ordered some of the other colours, however now I have just received the official cases and they are competing highly for my favoured case opinion.

In short, I dont think you'll regret going for a Meifeng cover.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I bought the grey one for my black Lumia 920 from the e-bay shop. Delivery was very good considering it comes from Mars or somewhere equally remote to the UK. The cover fits great but is easy to remove when you need to - I have a car dashboard holder and the holder wont clip to the phone with the cover so I have been removing the cover at least twice a day for the past couple of months and the case fits now just as well as it did when it arrived.

I love the feel of the case - slightly "furry" to hold and a great grip, plus it looks in my opinion, to be one of the best third party cases around. I just wish I'd ordered some of the other colours, however now I have just received the official cases and they are competing highly for my favoured case opinion.

In short, I dont think you'll regret going for a Meifeng cover.
Thank you for your reply. yea I've been pondering them just haven't made the leap. I think when I'm ready for a new case ill give it a try. Thanks again!!!

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
No probs. And I missed the bit of the question about the cover ending proud of the end of the phone - yes it does by possibly a millimetre at each end as there is a small flange/lip on the edge of the cover but you don't notice it at all.

If I wasn't so impressed with the new CC-1043 cases I'd still be using it now. Having said that, if you want a cover that is quick to remove the Meifeng is great as the CC-1043 case isn't as easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2