How much microSD capacity that suitable with me?

frenzyvanrafi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy new microSD card for my Lumia 720, but I'm not sure how much capacity that suitable with me. Planning to buy 16GB but I'm worried if this card was insufficient. I have 8GB ex-BlackBerry 9220 Davis on my Lumia 720

So my phone used as entertainment primarily gaming, I will installing NES, SNES, PSX emulator on there so I have store the ROM and ISO on there, also my phone used for photography especially the girls who want selfie with my 720 (because the good camera :p), Windows Phone 8.1 has app on microSD card support (probably for Asphalt 8: Airbone due to the huge size, but I've waiting that), and I often recording video.

Is 16GB was enough for me? Or should I buy 32GB? I'll waiting your answer

Thanks

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
If you can affort the 32GB one,go for it.It's more expensive but when u get the 16GB one you might run out of space after a while and regret your choice and finally get a 32GB,so go ahead for 32GB if you can afford it

frenzyvanrafi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hmm.. Want it, but my mom warn me if I have 32GB card on there for my phone it will get error

My mom told me with principle of physics, too much thing stored it will get trouble eventually it will get exploded (like cup filled with full of water it will spill out). Is it also happen on my phone if I use high capacity card for big storage as my mom said? I'm not sure

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm.. Want it, but my mom warn me if I have 32GB card on there for my phone it will get error

My mom told me with principle of physics, too much thing stored it will get trouble eventually it will get exploded (like cup filled with full of water it will spill out). Is it also happen on my phone if I use high capacity card for big storage as my mom said? I'm not sure

While her logic is sound, she is not correct in this case. I'm almost amused at the sheer ridiculousness of her thinking from my point of view, but it still makes sense.
NOPE. won't cause problems. the only problem that can arise is cards that are so new and so high capacity that the phone won't know how to talk to it. But that won't happen for a while.

Errors can and do happen, but it does not really connect with storage space. Currently, I have a 2 GB full size SD that kicked the bucket and a 4 GB SDHC that's following suit too. (they're old)

In short, NO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39