Creating Custom Kreyos app with custom firmware. Any new Feature requests?

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I am in the process of releasing a public beta of my own Kreyos app. I have successfully created my first custom update for the watch. The update fixed the steps counter and the speakers. More fixes to come. However, I'm posting here to take new feature requests from all of you and if any of you would be willing to be a beta tester and take custom firmware updates. Once the public beta is out, I can assure you that most of the issues of the watch will be fixed, but I need your support. So please comment with new requests and whether you want to be a beta tester or not.

Thank you th34monk3ys for the help and tips!

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I was chatting with this decent fella, he already has fixes for half the bugs in the firmware, some kind of app performing with notifications etc.

most of our kreyos windows supporters are a little pied off with kreyos and the way it is dealing with things, lets give him support and ideas.

who knows could be another household name like rudy!

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Really glad you're stepping up and doing this!
I'd be glad to be a part of the beta whenever I get my watch back from the RMA.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I've received my watch yesterday and I would love to be part of the beta tester!!!! I have a Lumia 1020 WP8.1 GDR1 dev preview.

Right now, since I've by-passed the setup with the button combination, when I get a text message, it only shows as a caller instead. Also, last night, I've disconnected Bluetooth on my watch. This morning I tried to enable it but I got stuck at the initializing Bluetooth. I had to plug it in the cradle again.

I want to say a big thank you for this app that you are creating!!!!!!!!!!!

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the support! Most of the hangs will be fixed most likely in my second custom update. Please pm your email and I'll be happy to add you to the list!!!

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I've just pm you! Also, I've tried to use the watch as a phone and the person on the other line said that they could barely hear me even if I was close to the mic. Did you take a look at the mic if you could improve it with a firmware update?

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Yup, the firmware I'm currently running fixes the mic as well. My friend on the other line said, I'm quoting him, "You're coming in loud and clear chief"

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! Just a quick update! :) If you want, you can keep up to date with the project at Custom Kreyos - Home I will be constantly updating the site with screenshots, videos, and firmware information! There is also a forum where you can post requests, get help with your watch and more!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes