I fixed the 0m0s & sleeping overview bug in Microsoft Health (for Microsoft Band)

megasound

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi all ,

Finally i fixed the microsoft band spleeping overview bug and the 0h0m0s bug.

First i want to say that i am from The Netherlands and using my Lumia 1520 in English United States Language and Region , this because Cortana & quiet hours won't work
So finally is intalled the Microsoft Band & Health app on my Microsoft Mobile Lumia 1520.
All went great , all option worked ....only one thing went wrong.
The first night i went to bed and activated the sleep quality option.
Next morning i synced the Microsoft Band with my Microsoft Mobile Lumia 1520 ...so far so good...

But when i pressed the "Actual sleep" button in the Microsoft health app the app itself crashed.....AHHHH.
So i installed the Microsoft health app on my Samsung Ativ S and HTC 8S .... same results ..the app itself crashed again and again...
So i took my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite ...installed the Microsoft health app APK and finally IT WORKED !!!
On my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite I deleted all "wrong" settings under "Activity History" like Sleep for 0m0s

On this point i knew that my Microsoft Band was OK !
After speaking to Joe B on the Microsoft Band HELP and Support Chat yesterday and asking him when the Microsoft health app , he told me that the new app (updated app) will come in weeks.
Ok but that did not resolve my issue. ;-(

Ok this morning i factory default my Microsoft Band & Microsoft Mobile Lumia 1520.
Now i did something strange...
I set the Microsoft Mobile Lumia 1520 to :
language : English United States
region : United states
regional format : match phone language

thats NOT correct because i live in The Netherlands...;-)

This did the trick
All options are working now !

I hope i helped you guys and dolls with my info
see ya ....Michael

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes