Help Compile a Master List of all Microsoft Band apps

Indisia

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
It dawned on me that the Windows and Windows Phone app stores don't yet have a collection for Microsoft Band related apps, and searching for apps can sometimes be a pain, considering that the word "band" often yields music related results. So I figured it might be a good idea to create this thread as a master list of published apps that in any way interact with the Band. Links to apps & descriptions of apps are good, but since this forum may not allow everyone to post links, even if you just post the names of published apps that's fine. Please add them as you find them.

Microsoft Health
Band Sync
Send2Band
Pimp My Band
Band Social
Fan Band
iBand

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
If this gets created, could you also include what phone it runs on (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)? Because some apps don't work on all phones, so it'd be nice to know...

LordP666

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
A quick search on the Windows Phone site produced this:

Microsoft Health -------- Main MS App for the Band
Pimp my Band ---------- Wallpaper changer for the Band
Band Sensor Monitor - Monitors Embedded Sensors
Rec My Band ----------- Records audio from Band (very raw unfinished program - must be run from phone so why not record on the phone?)
Clear My Band --------- Clears all notifications from Band
Find My Band ---------- Vibrates the Band
iBand --------------------- Monitors Embedded Sensors
Me Tiles ------------------ Themed Wallpaper Changer
Banditate --------------- "Wow. Shallowest app I think I've ever downloaded. Literally just shows text on your phone screen and you get a vibration on the Band after 30 seconds. THEN it literally just says, in text, to meditate for 20 mins and does nothing else lol"
Send2Band ------------- "for send your note directly to your band also from your band"
fanband ------------------ Sports Themed Wallpaper Changer
Quick Reading --------- "this app gives you the similar reading ability of Microsoft Band's Quick Read function."
Unband ------------------ Change Theme and Background colors (I never got this to work)

On two of these apps I quoted the developers and on one I quoted a reviewer (it was too funny to exclude). I own a bunch of these and others I wouldn't bother with.

Good luck.

Last edited:

champgm

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi, found this thread through reddit. I dunno if you're only collecting a list for windows phones, but I made one for Android recently. It's called "Enhanced Alarm for MS Band". It's pretty rough, but it lets you create interval timers for the band (like, vibrate every 30s to remind me to change stretches)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720