Hi at all,

after sporadic scrolling issues (sometimes the scrolling down/ up did not work) now over night my touchscreen dont work at all. :-(
    I am wondering that nobody else has similar issues..
    It is definitly an hardware issue.. I tried everything like reset (over menu and also with the two buttons) and so on before..
    Now i cant do it over menu and with the two buttons i tried out and now it says "set the date.." but i cant because the touch screen dont work. ;-)
    03-14-2015 06:26 AM
    You should send your phone for repair. If You can't use your warranty.
    03-14-2015 06:41 AM
    You should send your phone for repair. If You can't use your warranty.
    It's not a phone is the Microsoft band which still in warranty. Take it to a Microsoft store if you have one close and they happily will replace it.
    03-14-2015 07:14 AM
    Thanks but i live unfortunattely in germany.. Do you think i get waranty from here?
    Will contact the support..
    03-14-2015 07:49 AM
    Thanks but i live unfortunattely in germany.. Do you think i get waranty from here?
    Will contact the support..
    Contact support to see your options
    03-14-2015 08:51 AM
    The touchscreen works again.. Like the other issue the problem occurse only sporadically..
    will contact the support later.. Don' t know how to replicate the issues..
    Last edited by oezkanp; 03-16-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    03-15-2015 11:27 AM
    I just finished a half marathon and afterwards, the right third of my screen is the only part that responds to touch. It's been about two and a half hours and no improvement after getting home and making sure the screen and my hands are free of sweat. I've tried power cycling, and reloading the firmware, and neither helped. I was going to try a factory reset, but I can't scroll over far enough on that menu.

My best guess of what might have caused this is accidentally splashing a sports drink on myself during the run, but I didn't notice any type of sticky residue after I finished the race. I'm chatting online with a Microsoft rep right now setting up my warranty exchange.
    04-26-2015 12:55 PM
    After the issue getting worse i send my band to microsoft for exchange. I had the same problem sometimes: Only on specific parts of the display i could use the touch screen feature..
    04-27-2015 02:39 PM