Why can't I activate my keyboard?

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Cannot activate keyboard

Hi all,
I have the latest Microsoft Health and MS Band version, but I cannot reply messages with the keyboard. I have a Lumia 930 with WP8.1 Update 2.
Any help?

Thanks

anon(257207)

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Cannot activate keyboard

I talked to support and the reason this can happen is if you first used another phone when you got your band like I had the iPhone 6 when I did the first firmware updated, then I purchased the Lumia 830 so I do not have the keyboard, every other item does work that did not work when I had the iPhone but the keyboard. They are going to release a new firmware to fix this issue but do not have a ETA

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for your reply. I've never used my band with another device. But I?ll wait for that new firmware.

Thallanor

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site

I have the latest Microsoft Health and MS Band version, but I cannot reply messages with the keyboard. I have a Lumia 930 with WP8.1 Update 2.
Any help?
I had this happen with my Band a couple weeks ago and after poking through the settings, I had accidentally turned on Do Not Disturb. (Start Strip, Settings, first icon that looks like a bell with a slash through it) I'm not sure why Do Not Disturb would impact something device-based or outgoing like the keyboard, but the moment I turned off Do Not Disturb, I could use the keyboard again. Might not be your issue, but definitely one potential reason the keyboard might stop working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2