Anyone running Pebble Notifications app with WIndows 10 10166 ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

Wanted to know if anyone here is running into the same issue I am. I have an ICON, and on it I am running the side loaded Pebble Notifications app

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...9wzdncrcv6bf%3Fwa%3Dwsignin1.0&token=bUU4pJAB

So, after installing 10166, When I go into the Pebble Notifications app, I slide over to Apps and I get stuck with a "Loading AppList....." forever.

With this issue, I can only get notifications for email and Calendar on my Pebble watch.

Is everyone having this issue who is running this build ? Is it a 10 bug, or is it a App bug ? Any work-arounds ?

WrenFGun

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm not yet, but would like to soon. Previous to the update, were text and other notifications working as well? Which version of pebble?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not yet, but would like to soon. Previous to the update, were text and other notifications working as well? Which version of pebble?

It works with the first gen Pebbles (Pebble and Pebble steel), It DOES NOT work with the Pebble Time (no option for it at this point).

Yes, you can get all notifications with it by default it does email, calendar and media (video, music, etc) then it gives you an option to select the applications you want to get notifications on your watch for. Just check a box for the app and make sure you have toast notifications enabled for the app and they will show up on your watch. I even had the MLB app on it, so when the Red Sox score changed, it would pop up on my watch...

So, anyone running this combo ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey David,

Any news on 10166? Ive sideloaded the app on 8.1 and its awesome. Still experiencing the bug on ten?

After this issue for a few days, not getting all my notifications besides email and calendar on my watch, I gave up and rolled back to 8.1

I upgraded my pebble to a Pebble Steel, so it looks a little nicer...

noned

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi Dave,
Have you had any luck with the app on the latest preview build 10536? I'm stuck on 'Loading Applist...' and not receiving any notifications apart from email. Any ideas?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi Dave,
Have you had any luck with the app on the latest preview build 10536? I'm stuck on 'Loading Applist...' and not receiving any notifications apart from email. Any ideas?

Hi,

It was not loading after the update, but, I loaded the newest one that I grabbed from the store, installed it on 10536.1004 and it works great. Actually better than on 512 (notifications are better).

If you just upgraded and have this issue, I would uninstall it, reboot and re-sideload the newest version (1.1.0.13)

as posted in the other thread, download from here (on the bottom of the page).

https://www.windowsphone.com/es-ni/...ications/fc6a5eec-593c-47b9-8772-067e550b8d7f

This is 1.1.0.13, I just downloaded it to double check...

khangnd1908

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Installed Pebble notification on my 1520 windows 10 build 10536, but cannot launch it.
Does anyone help me? Please provide which is the exact steps to sideload the app?

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
So the consensus is the pebble "app" is not working in w10 yet right? I really want one. I am using the FitBit band for fitness, starting "again" today. Went to the doctor this week and pretty well was read the riot act. ha ha. time to get my *** in shape.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So the consensus is the pebble "app" is not working in w10 yet right? I really want one. I am using the FitBit band for fitness, starting "again" today. Went to the doctor this week and pretty well was read the riot act. ha ha. time to get my *** in shape.

The Pebble Notifications app (the one posted above), did not work on PAST builds but, does work on the current build with no issues. With the newest build of Windows 10 phone, it works awesome, as good as it worked on 8.1....

Nerchimond

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

It was not loading after the update, but, I loaded the newest one that I grabbed from the store, installed it on 10536.1004 and it works great. Actually better than on 512 (notifications are better).

If you just upgraded and have this issue, I would uninstall it, reboot and re-sideload the newest version (1.1.0.13)

as posted in the other thread, download from here (on the bottom of the page).

This is 1.1.0.13, I just downloaded it to double check...

Sorry, but how do you download the app. All the time i visit the homepage i can not found any download button. It only says "Get this app from Store on your phone.", but this is obviously not working.
Can somone who can download it, please upload it somewhere?

Best regards,
Nerchimond

fqbhla

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi..

I've got the same problem here - living in Denmark I can't download the app, so it would be nice if someone would help us to get a hold on it :)

Best regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes