Microsoft Band 1 sync issues with 950XL

HarleyBigDog

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I was having issues with my Microsoft Band 1 and the 950XL I just got. It worked from the Band to the phone, but not the other way. I was not getting the nice txt and email messages, couldn't reply to txt with Cortana, nothing. So I unregistered my band, removed the MS Health App, restored my band, turned it back on, reinstalled the app, and it saw my Band right away, but wouldn't pair. And I couldn't get the Band to "reset" again, and thought I was screwed. I got on the Band Chat Support, and talked to someone who tried their best, but just said I had to reset the phone, or I could go into a MS Store and get a new Band.

I was about to take them up on the offer, but thought, while I was waiting for them to get back to me, that I would check my Bluetooth connections, to make sure it was turned on and such. And there, I saw the Band was there, paired. So, I removed that from my saved Bluetooth devices, went back into Health to Add Device, and there it was, a new icon, and it then SEARCHED for my device, found it, and set everything up great. Now everything goes back and forth, I can reply via Cortana to txts, but for some reason, I can't initiate the txt from my Band. I can only reply to them. But, maybe that gets fixed later. Not that big a concern for me.

So, if you are finding that you are having issues with your Band 1 or probably Band 2, give this a try and see if it helps you too. I hope it does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon