Help needed: can not connect Band2 anymore, what do I do?

Mark de Vries

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Help needed: can not connect Band2 anymore

Hi,

I have a lumia 950 with latest firmware and build 14267.1004. It was coupled to my Band2 and the Health app which functioned without any issues. However, after the 14267 update myphone was behaving strangely so I decided to perform a herd reset and fresh install. So I did, set up my phone as a new phone and reinstalled all my apps. Unfortunately, my phone will not pair anymore with my Band2, nor is the health app. I removed the band from the app in order to be able to add a new one but the app will not find my Band2. In the bluetooth settings on my phone the band shows up but after tapping it in order to pair, I get a message "couldn't connect". I tried all the usual stuff as removing the app, reinstall, soft reset phone, soft reset band but without any luck.

My Band still has three days of data unsynced, and I would like to sync them. Can anyone help me out ? Any tips ? Or is a hard reset of my band needed ?

Thx,

Mark

Edit: problem solved. Did a factory reset (aftr talking with MS help desk) after which I could reconect again

Last edited:

NYCMetsPDX

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Help needed: can not connect Band2 anymore

Hi Mark,
Out of curiosity did you do a factory reset on your phone or the band? I'm facing the same issue (Tried a factory reset on the band and now it won't power on D'oh!)

Mark de Vries

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site

Hi NYCMetsPDX, yes, in the end I did a factory reset of my Band2. In fact, first I unregistered my Band2 in the Health app. Next I uninstalled the Health app. Then I did a factory reset of my Band2. Then the reverse: install Health app, log in, connect Band2. That proces worked like a charm but I lost three days of info stored on my Band2......

Last edited:

NYCMetsPDX

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site

Hi NYCMetsPDX, yes, in the end I did a factory reset of my Band2. In fact, first I unregistered my Band2 in the Health app. Next I uninstalled the Health app. Then I did a factory reset of my Band2. Then the reverse: install Health app, log in, connect Band2. That proces worked like a charm but I lost three days of info stored on my Band2......

Thanks Mark, did the same and it worked like a charm!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2