Notifications not working - error

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

It seems I have a new problem with my Band 2. I didnt received any notifications so I decided tot take a look at the Health App. tried editting the Notification Tile and got the error 'Oops, an unknown error occured with your Band'. Its the only Tile I cannot eddit, editting the bike or running tile is working fine. Any idea what happend? Anyone else experienceing this and anyone know show to solve it?

To make sure: I'm on the most recent, normal version of Windows 10, no Insider. I haven't tried removing Health, nor resetting the Band, but to be honest I'm actually quite tired of having to do those things to fix these kinds of sh*t. I did reboot both phone (Lumia 950 XL) and Band, to no avail.

nmercy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Does it let you remove the Notification Tile? If so you could try removing it, syncing, and putting it back on.

I ended up removing all my tiles at one point since I wasn't getting consistent notifications like email or phone calls and that seems to have mostly fixed the problem for me... though still don't seem to get Notification syncs... might be a Windows 10 thing.

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
And... just overnight everything start working again :S not sure why.

Did removed the notification tile when I first experienced the problems, didnt work :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon