MS Health Band Syncing Mobile Build 14376

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the same build and my band 2 can be seen fine. Can it see it and not connect or not even see it? I had an issue where mine was not seen and I restarted the phone and it could be seen. I inevitably though had to factory reset my device due to a phantom app that I could not update. After restoring without a backup I could set up the Band 2 just fine.

ShannonKB

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth isn't even connecting to it after the build before as a "known issue" but I didn't see it listed as an issue still in this build's release notes.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I set up my band 2 from scratch on 14371 with 950xl without issue. I find that even if it says not found, a refresh helps....

If there is a problem, remove band from app, delete pairing from phone BT connections, reset band... start again, initiate with band, choose windows phone, say start pairing now, open phone app, add band, and it should be right there to go

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm on the latest Fast Ring build. I'm often not getting any notifications on the Band 2 until I toggle Bluetooth off and back on from my phone. Once I do this, I start getting text and email notifications on my Band from a few hours before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes