problems with sound over TV

anon(9897217)

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
when i want to listen to music or watch videos the sound didn't come through my tv, it comes through my phone. Is there a way to reset continuum without a hardreset?

anon(9897217)

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
I have connected the phone with the original HD-500 dock and then the dock with hdmi cable to tv. I have tested different HDMI cables and different TV's. Always the same. The dock running on 4.0. And the phone first on 10586.318 now on the actual fast ring preview. But always the same, no sound on Tv every time it comes through the phone. The dock is okay. I think it's a software problem. Is there a way to reset continuum, without doing a hard reset?

Rse1

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Had the same problem this is what solved it for me.. in the Continuum app(connected) tap the elipsis, go to screen settings scroll all the way down and you'll see an option saying: Try to restore connections with wireless displays. Tap that and your tv will disconnect, reconnect and your sound should be back on your tv at least thats what worked for me. This setting basically resets continuum, hope this helps out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon