04-06-2014 09:11 PM
64 123
tools
    But Apple are world leaders in smartphone they can afford to do such things but if ms does the same thing it will be doom for them.that's just my opinion

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    You will see that it will not. 2015 will be big year for them, with win 9, wp 9 (??), platform integration, Cortana worldwide and maybe even on desktops. They're just wrapping up things now.
    ven07 likes this.
    04-06-2014 06:54 AM
    That wont happen because of apple fan boys who will spend a fortune whether they innovate or not.once apple come with large screen perhaps 4.5 to 5 inch even android fan boys go for apple iPhone 6 or whatever called.nd only apple will have that mamooth 80-90% share.so they will be the only profitable company even Samsung will sink if that happen.then imagine the plight of wp8.
    04-06-2014 09:06 AM
    look forward to seeing the new iPhone later this year

Even if it's a bigger size I cannot see iPhone share rising to 80 to 90%, the share is dropping in most places outside the US
    04-06-2014 09:15 AM
    I meant all the people who buy flagship will only buy apple iPhone so Samsung or any company will fail in the high android.i did not talk about low end market share.i only implied flagship phones.in the low end only android will rule till eternity maybe in mid end wo may rule.Flagship phones buyer will spend even one million dollars for huge screen iPhone with so called gold.
    04-06-2014 09:19 AM
    That wont happen because of apple fan boys who will spend a fortune whether they innovate or not.once apple come with large screen perhaps 4.5 to 5 inch even android fan boys go for apple iPhone 6 or whatever called.nd only apple will have that mamooth 80-90% share.so they will be the only profitable company even Samsung will sink if that happen.then imagine the plight of wp8.
    People said the same thing when the iPhone 5s came out, I'm still waiting to see that 80-90% market share from Apple!!!
    04-06-2014 11:15 AM
    But sTILL iPhone 5s is only 4 inches.

04-06-2014 12:04 PM
    And what? These fan boys dont even know whats Cortana, and if they do know - they dont bother. Doesnt matter how good Cortana is, its not a game changer for that audience. But Cortana will be something that many ppl that can afford only L520 would be able to experience without having to pay 600.. Its technology for equality, it gives Access to top technology to broad audiencee
    04-06-2014 12:59 PM
    So is it not an insult to the rest of the world when google don't bring all features of Google Now to the world at the same time?

Not sure on Siri, but is the experience on this the same everywhere in the world?
    I was talking about Cortana (such a depressing name), not Google Now or Siri. The same applies to them. Are you implying that I said it doesn't? Why do you think that?
    04-06-2014 01:25 PM
    But sTILL iPhone 5s is only 4 inches.

Doesn't matter, everywhere except the US Apple is in decline and a 4.5" - 5" display isn't going to be the game changer you think it is, especially since those size phones have been out for a while from other manufacturers.
    04-06-2014 01:26 PM
    Found this video around 2 yrs Old, anouncing Cortana
    Jazmac and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-06-2014 05:30 PM
    Doesn't matter, everywhere except the US Apple is in decline and a 4.5" - 5" display isn't going to be the game changer you think it is, especially since those size phones have been out for a while from other manufacturers.
    Love the tagline. "No best smartphone. Just the one that is best for you". I like that.
    Laura Knotek and neo158 like this.
    04-06-2014 06:35 PM
    Love the tagline. "No best smartphone. Just the one that is best for you". I like that.
    Thanks, I chose it because of all the hate that seems to be on this site regarding peoples choice of manufacturer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-06-2014 07:17 PM
    Siri started as a beta that was only in the US so why are you complaining, it will come to you.
    The difference is that the USA is Apple's dominion, that is where most of their customers are. This is not the same for MS. WP is pretty much a joke in the US mobile world (just go to some carrier shops and say you want a WP, everyone will try to talk you out of it.

Another point is that Apple launched Siri when they already had a very strong marketshare and profit. Again, MS can't afford to make these kinds of mistakes when they are struggling to gain marketshare. Siri and Google Now are available globally right now, and that is not the case for MS. So if someone goes to buy a phone outside the US, they will see okay, WP doesn't give me an assistant but iOS or Android do, and obviously they may prefer those platforms if this is an important feature. MS will not get anywhere in the smartphone market if they keep doing this,
    04-06-2014 08:51 PM
    Thanks, I chose it because of all the hate that seems to be on this site regarding peoples choice of manufacturer.
    I also agree and like that tagline.
    neo158 likes this.
    04-06-2014 09:11 PM
64 123