Cortana sounds different today.

chandy227

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yep, you're right. Just asked her some questions.

She's got way more emotion in her voice....sounding more and more like actual Cortana

slick5150

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Woah. Yeah. There's a lot more natural sounding conversation going on. They must have had her in the recording studio recently.

Ha, even asking her "What does the Fox say?" is a lot more emotive now.

thelorenzzo

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes, her voice has definitely changed. She also seems to have some new answers. Ask her opinion about stuff and now, instead of doing a web search for non-Microsoft-related stuff, she'll say something witty :D

chandy227

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah you're right! I asked her about Steve Jobs when I first updated my phone and got search results. Now she just says she hasn't had time to form an opinion yet. I'd much rather place holder replies than web searches for that. It makes her seem more intelligent when showing her to other people

Kronus24

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Yes she does sound different, and sing better too. tell her " may the force be with you"!!! I think that takes the cake, lol

she has 2 new ones now. but wait till she says "the force is with you, etc etc." lol

Kronus24

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
The should be achievements for asking cortana questions. Liking unlocking everything witty she can say. Which of course will be ever growing.

Kronus24

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
When you ask Cortana to Calculate and then say add, subtract, square root, etc it gets the answer, nce when she be able to speak it :)

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Although, when doing actual phone tasks, e.g. reminding you, creating events, etc., she sounds the same 😞 why are there two different voices for her?

That said, I love the "answering questions" voice of Cortana. Sounds wonderful. Is it actually Jen Taylor?

Kronus24

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
because tasks can be done with out internet, which they have not updated yet, it takes time. Also, is it Jen Talyor, look it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler