Microsoft weighing up the benefits of sending Cortana to other mobile platforms

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yoo guys, remember when I created a thread about this in the forums? and people told me to **** off cuz it's an OS thing and never gonna happen? Well here you go. I knew this was gonna happen...y'all should know mother Microsoft by now if you are a fan...and please go look for my thread in the forums, was posted when we all received WP8.1 dev preview.

EDIT: I just remembered, my thread even got deleted by WPCentral after a lot of hate and negative comments in there (just tried searching and it's not there anymore even when I go my view all my theads...wow didn't know they could do this, thought threads were like forever). I wish you guys could see but I hope a lot of you regular commenters and forum posters will remember.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
It's still an OS thing. The fact that they mentioned they want to do it, doesn't mean it will happen. Gaining access to all of the integrated items in iOS that Cortana would need to work properly, will not be easy.

Even when Google added Google Now to iOS, I still had to duplicate everything in my Google accounts to make it work properly....and it wasn't even 1/2 as good as it was on the native Android phones.

Not saying they won't make a Cortana app, just not sure how good it will actually be.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Some people will never, ever understand the big picture. The end goal for MS is not, nor should it be to make WP features exclusive. The goal is to make the whole company as profitable as possible, both in the short term and the long term.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon