How do I make quick notes?

TheHusky

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Okay, let's say I need to remember a sentence that I will need later in the day. There is no specific time or place that's why remember me function is outta the frame. I use note (sentance here) but the downside to this is that it gets saved into OneNote which I have to open separately to see notes. What I would like is a way to say note (sentence here) and when I'd need that, I would say, show me notes and ill see last few. I tried to use Cortana Memo but it doesn't seem to work on my British Cortana.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little confused as to why "remind me would work but for setting a time" and why OneNote is out of the question.

You can pin the OneNote notes page to start for quick access, it wouldn't be any slower than opening the reminders page (which can also be pinned to start).

TheHusky

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm a little confused as to why "remind me would work but for setting a time" and why OneNote is out of the question.

You can pin the OneNote notes page to start for quick access, it wouldn't be any slower than opening the reminders page (which can also be pinned to start).

Because I'd like to use Cortana for that. Let's say I want to remember a song name. I can't say remind me queen I want it all. I could say note queen I want it all but that would save it into OneNote which if have to open manually and pin the note to the cramped up start, or I could just ask Cortana to show notes for me. Easier in my opinion. (also I like to use Cortana :p )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)