Cortana not able to access Interests

cre8tivspirit

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Cortana has been telling me all day that "Interests" are unavailable at the moment. Anyone else seeing this? Has anyone heard anything about Cortana being down or something?

STXVI

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I came to the forums just to see if anyone else is having this problem. But it appears that it's just you and me. I also find that all things Bing are affected. At first I thought it was ATT, but since I can do other stuff like watching a movie I realized that it isn't ATT, but rather Bing. Hopefully somebody will know something.

JJanner

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Same problems in Broward county (south Florida). I was going to post something here but since I didn't see anyone else with the problem (until now) I figured it was just me. I didn't want to cause an avalanche of soft-reset suggestions.

Perhaps MS has some server silicon in the immediate area of southern Florida. I went to MS status hub and no issues noted.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
All, please note that Cortana is working fi e for me on WiFi. It is only when on AT&T Data that it is not working. I tried this on my home WiFi as well as a few public WiFi.

South Miami, Fl.

Doral to Kendall and in between.
Roughly 25 miles from point to point.

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Wife's Lumia 830, Jacksonville/St. Augustine Florida, no Cortana since at least 8:00 a.m. this morning until now (Tuesday 4:00).

Voice texting inside the messaging app doesn't work either.

NateDawgSC

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 1520 in Columbia, SC....Cortana is not willing to connect to the internet to do anything. Thinks she is being lazy today. Anyone knows how we can check her status via Microsoft?

jdhutch

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Having the same issues in Eastern North Carolina. Cortana worked fine on WiFi, but on AT&T data all of Bing seems to be down.

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I tweeted @ATTCares, they responded within 5 minutes: "Technicians are working towards resolution as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. I am sorry" So AT&T has taken responsibility.
Ivan
1520.huh ATT USA

Timelord_Beta

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I seem to be having the same issues, but I've lost count of how long Cortana's been broken. I think this has been happening since around mid January. I'm using the Tech Preview version of Cortana. It's probably also worth noting that I'm in South Miami.

Last edited:

AndyD14

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I just started having this issue on my HTC 8X on Verizon in Northern Michigan. I am on the 8.1 update 1. I just determined that Cortana works on Data but not on Wi-Fi. Anyone else still dealing with this?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes