Cortana Canada

V_S

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Cortana already is available. Have to set your region to Canada and speech to US united states. Then Cortana (alpha) will become available.

nissank

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually in the same boat. As soon as the region is changed from US to Canada, Cortana is no longer available. Just disappears from the app list.

Speech, language and regional format are all set to English US.

Stormdrunk

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Is there really any point in using the Canadian-Alpha version of Cortana? Does it actually help in some way to develop it and eventually get it to a beta version? Because if not I may switch back to the U.S. version.

Lumiaphone525

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Is there really any point in using the Canadian-Alpha version of Cortana? Does it actually help in some way to develop it and eventually get it to a beta version? Because if not I may switch back to the U.S. version.

Better use the US version. Canada running alpha version and lack of many things compare to US Beta. Even UK Beta also have different to US Beta.

Andrew Brown8

Banned
Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
like what ? I'm sorry i don't believe that without proof ! no beta wil be better than an Alpha. And besides even if that were fact if he or like my self live in Canada why would i want a U.S version of Cortana ? Which in itself is laughable! Theres is no designated Cortana for regions ! The U.S just happen to get it first ! Cortana feeds of location and browsing habit. Only maps, Temp, Tiume and the App Store are remotely affected by Location - Cortana acts the same , brings up the same news feeds and answers the same questions as she has using it since July on DP !!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes