tadevinney

Mar 12, 2008
Visit site
Why does it seem very little has been done to implement the big changes.. Yes it's cute she can tell me a joke and sing me a song.. But how about the real purpose of an Assistant.. Flight tracker is awful. Info is in my calendar automatically from emails and Cortana is supposed to be scanning those emails for flight and package info.. Zip.. And the info is in my calendar as well.. Hey Cortana works about 75% of the time. Seems like with all things Microsoft it is 1 step forward 3 back.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
This is your experience, not that of most users.
Not every improvement has to be directed to you. Cortana is implemented on 10 PC, with more languages. The new languages will soon be coming to 10 mobile

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I think Cortana on 10 mobile is a car crash! Again, any form of tracking is non compliant, interests only displayed on live tile if you pick news headlines. My favourite is the live tile stops if you make the tile transparent!!!! Hey Cortana has to be used in a sound proof room if you want it to work more than half the time.

What happened to the beta in 8.1?? It was streets ahead. Flights updating on live tile, football scores updated in live tile, live tile ACTUALLY worked, interests always available, hey Cortana on the 930 worked a damned sight more reliably....

Gone from beta to alpha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes