RF start menu

cplush#WP

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
sometimes the special redfly start menu app fails in the middle of using the redfly, (i have a WIN MO 6.1. Verizon moto q9c). is there a way to restart the app, its RF Start on task manager, or is there a fic for the glitch?

cplush#WP

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
it seems to happen most when the RAM on the machine is nearing full capacity, it switches off and only a restart will solve the issue. Also, the start menu when disconnected is inop as well when RF start is not running.

jwebb56

May 19, 2007
Visit site
Special RF menu app? Not sure what you mean -- is this unique to a non-touchscreen by chance? I use a touchscreen device (WM6.1) and don't experience anything like what you describe.

cplush#WP

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
sry...i think app was the wrong word to use. when you press the key with the redfly symbol and the start menu with all the apps listed appears, there is a program in task menu called RF start which runs that. the RF Start menu program (i guess is better term) keeps dying and when i hit the redfly button nothing appears and the start menu, when i disconnect from the redfly, wont work either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes