Treo Pro Frozen on Logo

Gromitt1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I think I may have bricked my phone. I?ve been using my treo 750 with the redfly but recently upgraded to the Treo Pro. I downloaded the redfly software via a .cab. The phone reset as it said it would but it is stuck on the Palm logo and doesn?t enter the Today Screen. It?s going on an hour.

I am a longtime lurker here and usually find the answers to all my problems with a quick search but I can?t find anything this time (probably because I am so pissed). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rich

anon159272

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Does the Treo Pro suffer from the same issue as the 800w in that when you soft-reset with any charging cable plugged into the phone, it hangs on the Palm logo? (i.e., unplug the charger or the Redfly and try soft resetting again).

Never used the Pro myself so I can't say, but it caught quite a few people by surprise with the 800w.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Does the Treo Pro suffer from the same issue as the 800w in that when you soft-reset with any charging cable plugged into the phone, it hangs on the Palm logo? (i.e., unplug the charger or the Redfly and try soft resetting again).

Never used the Pro myself so I can't say, but it caught quite a few people by surprise with the 800w.

I forgot about that great suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes