Voxer Windows Phone 8 Beta Signup

ho0lee0h

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I received this email. Looks like they haven't sent out invites yet: "Thanks for contacting Voxer Support, and for the information you have provided to be included in our Windows Phone 8 Voxer beta invite list!

We'll be sure to pass along your desire to participate in testing, and appreciate your interest! Someone will be in touch with you through your Windows Live account as soon as we are ready to release the beta version of Voxer for Windows 8 Phones!

Best Regards,

The Voxer Support Team"

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I received the same email yesterday and i signed up 7 days ago. The beta has already started two days ago. They should have outlined and made known exactly how beta testers were going to be selected and not have everyone wondering whats going on .

ho0lee0h

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
There's a one star review for the beta app in the store by someone complaining that the app freezes constantly, "let me know when this app is usuable." I don't understand people who sign up for betas like its a finished product. You're supposed to provide feedback and detail your issues to the developer so they can rid bugs and optimize the app.

Wish I was in the beta :/

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
There's a one star review for the beta app in the store by someone complaining that the app freezes constantly, "let me know when this app is usuable." I don't understand people who sign up for betas like its a finished product. You're supposed to provide feedback and detail your issues to the developer so they can rid bugs and optimize the app.

Wish I was in the beta :/

This is the most poorly arranged process for beta testing in a long long time, This app was released on beta 8 days ago, i like many others emailed and signed up for beta testing this app way before that and we are yet to receive a response.Terrible process by voxer. Either you want beta testers or you dont.

ho0lee0h

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Voxer commented on one of my Facebook wall posts. They said they sent out a small batch of invites last week and will be sending out more this week. Expect an email soon :)

ho0lee0h

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got my invite as well...same problem. It says I don't have permission, even though I was just informed I have permission. Sheesh...this is REALLY going to be a beta-app...

I'm sure it just takes some time to get through... I'm really looking forward to this.

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Just got another email saying Voxer Beta 2 is available, with a link to download it. The link just takes me to the original beta app I already have in my collection.

luimende

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Dangit, I look forward everyday to an invite and nothing, they've told me a couple of times over twitter that the beta is over and the app will be released soon, that was almost two weeks ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon