Newly installed Windows 10 Unsolvable Driver Problems

Cosmosus

Dec 16, 2021
Visit site
Hey guys. I just want to say that after countless hours of installing drivers, looking for solutions on computer forums, I haven't gotten ANY response anywhere, much less potential solutions for my newly installed Windows 10 problems. I just lost all hope for solving these software problems. My laptop is older, although this shouldn't pose a problems regarding new windows drivers right?

I'm posting this message from other thread:

I own ASUS ROG g750jm and I'm super happy with it, but yesterday I finally decided to switch from Win8.1 to Win 10. Now, after searching everywhere on the Asus official website for specific drivers for my laptop I couldn't find them, so I manually searched on google for drivers for each specific component for win 10. After installation, I still have some problems:

when I move any window, it doesn't stay, but just shows the outline of the window. I guess this must be the problem of graphic card/monitor drivers. Looks like this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710402608971645048/920357217465671790/unknown.png

I've tried installing multiple different Intel AND Nvidia drivers (always restarting after each one to see if it makes any difference), which are specific for my laptop / components (I've checked), but nothing seems to make any difference. I've even downloaded Driver Easy program that installs drivers automatically. At last, I've tried even installing older drivers (Win 8 or even 7) and while some of them actually did get installed, it made no difference.

My final thoughts were to look at settings for each monitor (integrated and Nvidia) if there is some kind of low performance setting enabled, but sadly found no solution.

2. fans are randomly switching on to higher speeds, even though I only have like 3 tabs of Chrome open. Are there any experts here with any kind of advice on what should I do here?
Maybe any fellow ROG users? I haven't had any of these problems on Win 8.1.

I would so much appreciate any kind of help. Thank you so much guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans