geoLogMobile BETA Testers Required

GEOLOG

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello All

I'm looking for users/developers to BETA test a new app called geoLogMobile.

geoLogMobile is a business application used by field staff to capture photographs, signatures, notes and points of interest during the course of a working day.

Activities captured are associated with jobs or folders that have been setup using geoLogDesktop, the backend control panel used by office staff. I'm not asking for this to be tested just yet though.

Activities are captured with vital GPS data and are stored in the cloud for instant viewing in geoLogDesktop, this provides office base staff with evidence of where and when the activity took place.

In addition to activity capture, geoLogMobile allows mobile to mobile messaging, again vital GPS data is stored with each message and conversations are available to view in geoLogDesktop for audit purposes.

If you would like to take part in the BETA please complete the following online signup form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HDWNUf3mODj31hD01szRY2FE-k7spXZRlyiqzUqKZJU/viewform

Once I've set you up, you'll get an email with the app download link and an Access PIN which you'll need to connect to the BETA Test Company during app startup.

I'm interested in any bugs, ideas or tips you guys come up with.

As a bonus, when the system goes live, I'll provide you with one FREE annual licence worth ?50 for helping me!!!

Look forward to working with you!

Thanks

Jason

Attachments

• Screen_001.png
    Screen_001.png
    168 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen_002.png
    Screen_002.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen_003.png
    Screen_003.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen_004.png
    Screen_004.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen_005.png
    Screen_005.png
    126 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen_006.png
    Screen_006.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen_007.png
    Screen_007.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen_008.png
    Screen_008.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

GEOLOG

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Nice Idea, I like it, but I am from Brazil, so ... :S

Hello Leonardo

Apart from the UI being in English only for now, I dont see why that would be a problem.

PM your details and include a local Brazilian address so I can setup some jobs nearby you for testing.

Thanks

Jason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos