Spookies Beta

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Here's a bug....
If i pres the back button, it comes up with two options resume and exit.... But if i accidentally press the back button twice it gets stuck!!! I can't resume the game....i can only exit it.... Do you know why?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I also experienced the same bug that Nadia experienced. I accidentally pressed the back button twice and then, I cannot resume the game. Are you working on a fix? Any updates coming?

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I also experienced the same bug that Nadia experienced. I accidentally pressed the back button twice and then, I cannot resume the game. Are you working on a fix? Any updates coming?

Yes more updates are coming. But for the time being we are trying hard to make the game more popular because we need to enter the New+Rising section. Kindly help us by voting on this reddit link Build the Next Generation of Flappy Bird : windowsphone

If you have any ideas on how or what we should do to reach more users please share them with us :)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I submitted an update solving the back button problem :)

Btw I added a new power Up system with two new power ups ;D;D

What are the power-UPS?
Edit: Updated and found them,
Tiny and Invisible.

I have a feature suggestion:
Create a "credits" section and on the top , write in bold letters:"Special Thanks to Mohamed Ashid for his commitment to the game!"
LOL
:p :p
Just kidding, great update btw.

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
the app could be more smooth.....without a glitch....the walls flicker a bit! and the pause during the power ups is not at all recommended :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes