12-19-2014 04:55 PM
56 123
tools
    Woah!!! This app is developing at a crazy pace. When is the release?
    10-05-2014 08:46 PM
    Thanks Max, excited for the next update. And can confirm the error management has improved in the app.

@amitnahar: Yes I know. Max is highly responsive and I believe this this the only Pushbullet app on WP, with so many distinct features. The release might be soon, as the app right now is really stable and feature rich. :)
    10-05-2014 09:10 PM
    A new bug, when sharing to bullet bill. App bar is invisible along with letter bookmarks of the contacts:
    wp_ss_20141006_0001.png

Also, please add a download option for files.
    Last edited by Dnamb; 10-06-2014 at 07:18 AM.
    10-06-2014 07:05 AM
    A new bug, when sharing to bullet bill. App bar is invisible along with letter bookmarks of the contacts:

Also, please add a download option for files.
    Actually they are not invisible, they are just white I added some code for a theme switcher and this is a side effect from this. Currently I am at work, so I can fix it, when I am back at home. The buttons are there and they work if you know, where they are
    Dnamb likes this.
    10-06-2014 07:34 AM
    Update for that issue is on the way.
    Dnamb likes this.
    10-06-2014 12:45 PM
    I just uploaded a update with a dark theme. You can switch to the new dark theme in the settings. This will need a restart of the app to apply the change.

darktheme.png

So please let me know, if would change some thing, even when you want more themes. You can also send me colors for a new theme, if you like - nearly everything is possible
    Dnamb likes this.
    10-07-2014 01:12 PM
    The new dark theme is good.

So please let me know, if would change some thing, even when you want more themes. You can also send me colors for a new theme, if you like - nearly everything is possible
    Great. Please add a full black theme as in the native interfaces.

Max, when I search for new channels to subscribe and enter a search term, it only brings up one result. Is it a Pushbullet API restriction?

One more thing I noticed in the app is when I go back to "all" tab after opening a push, while the interface is refreshing and if I scroll down the push list, the push list shifts to the right leaving a black (sometimes, blank) space for a second or so. Not a major bug, but its still an annoyance.
    10-07-2014 09:31 PM
    Max, when I search for new channels to subscribe and enter a search term, it only brings up one result. Is it a Pushbullet API restriction?
    Unfortunately, this is a limitation of Pushbullet. I will add a similar promoted channel list like this one on Pushbullet.
    One more thing I noticed in the app is when I go back to "all" tab after opening a push, while the interface is refreshing and if I scroll down the push list, the push list shifts to the right leaving a black (sometimes, blank) space for a second or so. Not a major bug, but its still an annoyance.
    This is already on my TODO-list I will also change the refresh frequency. It is not necessary, that the app refresh so often.

I will add a black theme, too.
    Dnamb likes this.
    10-08-2014 03:43 AM
    registered, and waiting for testing :)
    10-10-2014 02:37 PM
    Hey Max, love the new update. The new animations makes the app faster than before. Though I noticed you removed the option to change the type of push while creating the push. Also if I click on the button for new push, it takes me to create a new note type push with no option to change the type.
    10-10-2014 09:56 PM
    Hey man, the app crashes sometimes when I pick up a file or send one. Can you look into that?
    10-10-2014 10:21 PM
    Though I noticed you removed the option to change the type of push while creating the push. Also if I click on the button for new push, it takes me to create a new note type push with no option to change the type.
    You can press the header to select another type. To indicate that, I will add an arrow to the header.

Hey man, the app crashes sometimes when I pick up a file or send one. Can you look into that?
    Thank you, I will look for that.
    Dnamb likes this.
    10-11-2014 05:58 AM
    I added an option to download files via the app and also a small icon for channel pushes in the push stream.
    Dnamb likes this.
    10-12-2014 06:13 PM
    Hey Max, thanks for the new update, really like the action center support addition. Loving the app more and more with each update.

BTW, why don't you join the WPC developer program? You'll get a chance to showcase your app on WPC's frontpage.
    maxkle25 likes this.
    10-14-2014 10:13 PM
    Hey Max, just noticed an odd behavior in the app, If I send a push without selecting any recipient the app still shows "Sending push..." message along with the error message "Choose Recipient".
    10-16-2014 01:17 AM
    Hello, I signed for the beta. Can you enable my address, please? Thanks!
    10-17-2014 05:04 PM
    Max, found a new bug. While the phone is offline (in flight mode or data/wifi off) and dealing with list type push, although I first get the 'no internet access available' error, sometimes it throws an unexpected error when toggling the checkbox. Also the app doesn't remember the changes made to items in the list type push while offline.
    10-29-2014 09:05 AM
    Max, found a new bug. While the phone is offline (in flight mode or data/wifi off) and dealing with list type push, although I first get the 'no internet access available' error, sometimes it throws an unexpected error when toggling the checkbox. Also the app doesn't remember the changes made to items in the list type push while offline.

Hi, thank you for this informaion. I fixed this. The app synchronizes all changes immediately with pushbullet, so it cannot remember this changes.

In this update I reduced the permission and added new app logos. I also added a small ad on the send page and an option to disable the ad through in-app purchase. While testing, I could not buy this, because always occurred an error on the store. Hopefully this error is gone, when this app is available on the store.
    10-31-2014 06:30 PM
    Thanks for the update. Can confirm the in-app purchase to disable ads is working, but it was listed as free.

There is one more bug I noticed. When I try to long press on a push to reveal its context menu and if at that very moment try to swipe left or right, the push along with the context menu travels to the swiped tab. eg.wp_ss_20141101_0001.png

Also, what does the dismiss option do?
    11-01-2014 12:42 AM
    Can confirm the in-app purchase to disable ads is working, but it was listed as free.
    Because the app is still in beta test, but not for much longer.

When I try to long press on a push to reveal its context menu and if at that very moment try to swipe left or right, the push along with the context menu travels to the swiped tab.
    I will fix this in few days. Currently I do not have a lot time for the app.

Also, what does the dismiss option do?
    It will disable notifications for this push on other devices. If you dismiss a push, for example your browser will not show a notification for this push any more.

Currently, I'm working on the notification service. It doesn't work quit well.
    Last edited by maxkle25; 11-02-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: typo
    Dnamb likes this.
    11-02-2014 04:27 PM
    Hey Max, when I open a bullet bill notification and select the delete option, it says deleting but stays the push still remains open. Please fix the app behavior, it should go back to the main page after deleting the push.
    11-05-2014 08:26 AM
    Hey Max, when I open a bullet bill notification and select the delete option, it says deleting but stays the push still remains open. Please fix the app behavior, it should go back to the main page after deleting the push.
    Hi, I sorry am that I only now answering.

I fixed that issue. I also changed the push server, so the push service should be working well.
    Last edited by maxkle25; 11-09-2014 at 06:41 PM. Reason: typo
    Dnamb likes this.
    11-09-2014 06:41 PM
    Max there's an issue with the latest build. The contact list while composing a new push is always shown empty until I change the app orientation.
    11-17-2014 08:49 AM
    Did this update solve your issue? If not, please try to reinstall the app. Unfortunately, I did not have this bug.
    11-20-2014 03:20 PM
    Did this update solve your issue? If not, please try to reinstall the app. Unfortunately, I did not have this bug.
    Nope, its still there. I did reinstall the app. I have a NL920 w/ 8.1.1 DP (Cyan).

EDIT: As for the bug, go to photos app, select a pic to share and select bullet bill. Tapping the recipient button the list is shown empty, change orientation or click cancel and again click recipient button to see the list.
    Last edited by Dnamb; 11-21-2014 at 06:57 AM.
    11-21-2014 06:41 AM
56 123