Hey guys...

Just wanted to share a game prototype I am working on for Windows Phone and Windows 10. Its a serious 2D ninja-style platformer.

Controls: run left-right, jump and double jump, sword

Please watch the video below and provide feedback .. I want to make something nice for UWP community :) Let me know if something like this has potential. What do you guys require from a great platformer game? What does it make it fun/addictive for you?

I am not ready for beta testing yet.. But wanted to get some very early concept feedback.

09-11-2015 07:42 PM
    Hm, I can tell you that i really like it.

When do you think it will be ready for beta testing?
    danglingneuron likes this.
    09-15-2015 04:02 AM
    Hey guys...

Just wanted to share a game prototype I am working on for Windows Phone and Windows 10. Its a serious 2D ninja-style platformer.

Controls: run left-right, jump and double jump, sword

Please watch the video below and provide feedback .. I want to make something nice for UWP community :) Let me know if something like this has potential. What do you guys require from a great platformer game? What does it make it fun/addictive for you?

I am not ready for beta testing yet.. But wanted to get some very early concept feedback.

Hmm I'm sold lol I'll be able to help by testing and purchasing your game of course.
    danglingneuron likes this.
    09-15-2015 04:16 AM
    I responded yesterday but i don't know what happened to my post. Anyway i wrote that i like it too. I am big fan of the well known ninja game. The only problem -maybe- will be the control in touch screen. I need keyboard to play this kind of games.
    11-17-2015 03:57 AM